RADshare, the latest addition to Medweb’s cloud-based sharing technologies, enables a web-based teleradiology information system for reading groups that service several facilities. This teleradiology solution integrates DICOM and HL7 from multiple sites to create a single workflow for radiology reading groups.
- Single RIS-based worklist inclusive of web-based DICOM viewer
- Report distribution via fax or email to both the ordering imaging facility and referring physician
- Multi-PACS/Multi-HIS/Multi-Billing Capable
- Integrates with HIS, SQL, HL7, DICOM, PACS
- Auto Exam Report Distribution
- Referring Physician Portal
- Exam Report Templates
The resulting dynamic workflow application for multiple facilities integrates seamlessly with PACS/RIS/HIS and EMR. Designed to accommodate the most complex workflow specifications, RADshare delivers exceptional flexibility and scalability and easily configures workflow processes for multi-organization and multi-site facilities.
RADshare offers medical centers better access to a wide range of radiologists, and enables hospitals in remote areas access to subspecialty radiologists. Roughly 50% of hospitals use night teleradiology for 24/7 services, and the rapid growth of mobile technology promises even greater use of teleradiology across the nation.